Homo Fabula

Synaptic Misfirings of an unpublished author

Saturday, February 18, 2006

Best music video ever?

I think so. At least that I've seen. But then, I was never a massive fan of Thriller anyway.
So this video is made from fifteen second snatches from a Nikon Coolpix 775 laced together in After Effects. The way it's put together is simply stunning, and I love the bit on the bike.

---

This is exciting. I really hope to see a space elevator in my life time. I'd probably never ride it, of course - I'm petrified of heights - but it would be one heck of a photo opportunity.

---

The novel's on the back burner for the moment. I've had my head in it for about a year and a half, and I fear I'm getting a little sick of these people. And that they're getting sick of me. So here's hoping the absence really does make the heart grow fonder while I bash out this novella in another Moleskine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home