Homo Fabula

Synaptic Misfirings of an unpublished author

Thursday, January 12, 2006

"I'll definitely see you there, unless I get shot with an elephant gun"

~ Guy on the phone seated behind me in a cafe today



I don't normally listen to peoples conversations when sitting in cafes, honest. That quote just kind of osmosed into my conciousness whilst writing and I had to write it down.

Yes, I write in Cafes, and no, I'm not a pretentious arsehole. I do not have a goatee, nor do I have a beret. Well, I do, but it's an old military beret and it doesn't fit, besides which it's blue and so not really suitable. I honestly find cafe writing helpful in my progress - the cafe in which I write is busy enough to force me to concentrate, but not so busy that I feel smothered. Most excellent.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home