Homo Fabula

Synaptic Misfirings of an unpublished author

Thursday, March 24, 2005

Treasure booty hunt sale in the attic roadshow

Too many damn antiques shows nowadays. I mean, I like antiques and history and all that jazz, a few renaissance swords or intricate swiss clocks and I'm interested, but there is such a thing as oversaturation. Especially since the Beeb have the same presenters doing them and just rotate them around the programmes, so it almost seems like the same show, except it's five hours long... with no ad breaks...


Terrifying.


Was going to have a blitz at the site today, but I've got an early start tomorrow so I haven't really had a chance for it. Yes, I'm working on a bank holiday. I want the overtime. Mmm... money.


Yes, I'm a whore to globalized capitalism.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home